Welcome To NLPM The Michigan Branch
The Michigan Branch of The National League of Postmasters is committed to the welfare of Postmasters, OICs, PMRs and EAS employees.
For the latest information – Twitter: https://twitter.com/intent/follow?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.postmasters.org%2F&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw®ion=follow_link&screen_name=NLPM2015&tw_p=followbutton
Why Join the LEAGUE?
Summary of Benefits
- Adverse Action Legal Services
- Security Legal Services
- Job Protection
- Education and Information that is important for your job and your future.
- Education in “The Postmasters Advocate” at the League Website and at state and national events.
- Extensive training and educational opportunities at national convention.
- Consultative sessions with Postal Headquarters about issues that concern YOU and your job.
- The LEAGUE listens to the needs and concerns of Postmasters and takes those concerns to Postal Headquarters.
- Networking on the state and national level, whether at a League event or in your home office.
- The LEAGUE provides you with an entire network of contacts that will help make your job easier.
- Our own in-house Post Office Continuance Coordinator, Legislative Counsel and Adverse Action Attorney.
- The LEAGUE gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge, both personally and professionally.
- A life line to assist you with many of the fast pace changes in the Postal Service.
- The LEAGUE gives you the opportunity to take important issues to your representatives on Capital Hill where your voice will be heard.
- Helps Postmasters, OICs, PMRs and EAS employees build relationships from the ground up that can help you should a problem arise.
- Gives you a sense of pride in knowing that you belong to an organization that truly cares and does something about the needs of its members.